Sunday 28 February 2010

update February 2010

# of books read in February: 4
Cumulative total: 9

1. The Blessing (Nancy Mitford)
2. The Plato Papers (Peter Ackroyd)
3. The Hours (Michael Cunningham)
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows)
5. Love in a Cold Climate (Nancy Mitford)
6. En passant (Raymond Queneau)
7. The Story of God (Robert Winston)
8. Ye Gods! Travels in Greece (Jill Dudley)
9. The Man in the High Castle (Philip K Dick)

Average number of books per month: 4.5
% by male authors: 66%
% by female authors: 44%

Not doing too badly so far, though at an average rate of 4.5 books a month, I'll still only be on the same total as last year if I continue this way (optimal target would be 8 books a month).

Nevertheless, I do currently have three books on the go (two in English and one in French), so should still be able to make things pick up a bit if I put my back into it.

No comments: