Sunday 2 October 2016

OctPoWriMo - Days 1 & 2

DAY 1 - TIME

My time for you is limitless in heart;
A macrocosm, maybe, of your time for me.
And time is all that keeps us both apart
And crystallises all that we both see.
It shapes us like the sea upon a stone
And yet can vanish at our will;
Your time is just what ripples through my bones,
And it's your time that makes my heart beat still.

DAY 2 - THE VOID

The void exists no more for me
For it is filled by you.

You matter to me.

Particles of you are left all 
                      over 
the 
                   space, 
Even when you're gone,
For you are a     tom     ic
Andtraveltomeatthespeedoflight,
Avoiding the void
To take place in my space.

3 comments:

Teri L said...

Love the play of spacing and line breaks with the power of the words.

Morgan Dragonwillow said...

Love these lines.
First poem - "It shapes us like the sea upon a stone"
Second poem - "For you are a tom ic
Andtraveltomeatthespeedoflight,
Visiting from OctPoWriMo.

BiancaP said...

Thanks for visiting! :)